Saturday, May 13, 2006

250,000

We hit a major milestone on the site yesterday; our 250,000 registered user! I remember being so excited when we hit 10,000 users, then 25,000, 50,000, 100,000, but when I started this site less than 5 years ago I didn't think we'd ever get to 250,000 users. Thanks to everyone that has registered and told their friends and family about the site. Maybe in a few years I'll be posting about our 500,000th registered user.


Sorry for the lack of posts here in the past few months. Dave and I have both been very busy working on the site, as well as things going on in our personal lives, and the blog has suffered. Hopefully we can get around to posting things on a slightly more regular basis.

Gord

6 Comments:

At May 13, 2006 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on quarter of a million. If any site deserves such a massive user base, it's you guys. Nice job, Gord and Dave, nice job.

 
At May 14, 2006 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always check tvshowsondvd website three or four times a day. Congrats!

 
At May 15, 2006 3:21 AM, Blogger J.D. said...

Congratulations on your milestone. I know you guys do a lot of hard work on the site, and I look at it at least once a day. Thanks for updating the blog too, so I can keep you on my blogroll!!

 
At May 15, 2006 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!! i come here everyday too!! its a must!!!

 
At May 22, 2006 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gord, on your 250,000 milestone!

I just found your TVShowsOnDVD.com website last night and think it's awesome. I currently have a link to it from OfficeTally.

We Office fanatics are eagerly awaiting the release of the Season 2 DVD, so we will be checking your site often for the latest news.

Thanks for all that you do!

Best,
:) Jennie

 
At June 18, 2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the milestone! Your site is a great source, the only one really, for tv show dvd info.

Thanks for doing such a great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home