Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hey! We're On Wikipedia!

Nothing big; I just thought I'd share this!

I just found out that TVShowsOnDVD.com is an entry in Wikipedia now! Wow, cool. Wesley Mead - a British student who Gord and I enjoy talking to and can usually be found at the Home Theater Forum - wrote up the original entry, and tonight I flushed it out a bit with more info and history.

It's very neat to find our site listed there, and y'all be sure to go take a look! I don't know why I even checked to look it up; it was just a whim. :)

5 Comments:

At January 22, 2006 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I wondered if you guys had seen that - glad you've been able to flesh it out with some extra info!

 
At January 22, 2006 10:25 PM, Blogger J.D. said...

Congratulations, you are now part of the Matrix!

 
At January 23, 2006 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL!!!

 
At January 24, 2006 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news about the wikipedia entry! TSoD greatly deserves to be there.

And this is a little off topic but a quote from Gord can be found in imdb.com's recent Studio Briefing, under the heading "Market for TV DVDs Leveling Off, Says Study," just so you know...

 
At January 24, 2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Gord Lacey said...

Wooo, I made it onto IMDB!!

Okay...now I need to blog that...

Gord

 

Post a Comment

<< Home