Thursday, September 27, 2007

Get your K.I.T.T. together; NBC goes a Ridin' to-Knight!

Do my eyes deceive me, or did our friends over at sister site TVGuide.com just post word that NBC is re-inventing classic show Knight Rider as a new telefilm that might lead to another series?

And tossing in a Transformers angle to boot? Err....

I see that Doug Liman is attached to direct. He directed the Mr. and Mrs. Smith film, along with Bourne Identity. He was a Producer on all three Bourne films, in fact.

Maybe. I dunno. What do you all think?

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this at tvguide. I've never seen the original, so can't really comment too much. But other remakes are working, so why not this?

 
At September 29, 2007 7:03 AM, Blogger aaronwhite83 said...

Only if they get William Daniels to voice K.I.T.T. again. I like Battlestar Galactica, but have my doubts about the new "revisioning" of The Bionic Woman.
I'm just waiting for something new from Quantum Leap.

 
At October 21, 2014 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!

www.diskfaktory.com
high quality cd duplication and replication

 

Post a Comment

<< Home