Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Save Your Pennies...You'll Need 'Em This September!

Every Fall sees the biggest number of DVD releases in general, but it's especially bad for TV-on-DVD releases. Not only is the the "back to school"-ish time of year, when foot traffic in stores is still high while folks get school supplies (even though school starts in August in many places, including where I live). Not only is it the run-up to the holiday season, where studios want to start getting stock on shelves that they will anticipate being good gifts for Christmas and all the other holidays at the end of the year. But Fall means it's the start of the new regular television season, and the studios love to get last season's episodes of TV shows out on DVD just a few weeks before the new season starts. It's a great cross-promotional opportunity!

This coming September is a four-week month, Tuesday-wise, and each week currently has almost 2 DOZEN releases planned in the TV-on-DVD category. That's 92 of them overall in the entire month, and I'm sure that I've overlooked a few of them here and there (be sure to reply in the comments and tell me any that I've missed). Many of these releases are multi-disc packages that list price in the $30, $40, $50-dollar range...or higher, in some cases!
It looks like we'll all be charging up the credit cards this September, or taking out second mortgages on our homes, selling pints of blood, etc. That may be the only way I can afford the 35 or so releases that I want on the below list...and yep, I've got to buy them the same as you do.

Here's the giant list of September 2007 releases of TV-on-DVD product. Remember that, as always, release dates are subject to change. Like I said, it's also likely that I've missed a few. Also, there might be more announcements yet (although most studios have now moved on to begin announcing October releases). We didn't get news items posted for every item, unfortunately, but we'll put release listings up for each. No, we don't have all of these set up in the TVShowsOnDVD Release Schedule just yet, but we will try to get those release listings for all of these in the weeks to come.

Well, what all are YOU getting?


  • September 4
    1. 30 Rock - Season 1
    2. 30 Rock - Season 1, Volume 1
    3. 30 Rock - Season 1, Volume 2
    4. Black Donnellys - The Complete Series
    5. Bosom Buddies - The 2nd Season
    6. Desperate Housewives - The Complete 3rd Season: The Dirty Laundry Edition
    7. Dirty Jobs - Collection 1
    8. Falcon Beach - The Complete 1st Season
    9. Garfield & Friends - Dreams and Schemes
    10. Gumby - Essentials Vol. 1
    11. Hetty Wainthropp Investigates - Complete Collection
    12. I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete 4th Season
    13. IT Crowd - Version 1.0: The Complete 1st Season
    14. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Seasons 1 & 2
    15. Naked Brothers Band - Battle of the Bands
    16. Nip/Tuck - The Complete 4th Season (DVD/Blu-ray/HD DVD)
    17. Office - Season 3
    18. Real Housewives of Orange County - Season 1
    19. Robot Chicken - Season 2
    20. Rules of Engagement - The Complete 1st Season
    21. She-Ra: Princess of Power - Season 2
    22. SpongeBob SquarePants - Season 5, Volume 1
    23. Thomas & Friends - Halloween Adventures



  • September 11
    1. Addams Family - Volume 3
    2. Allo 'Allo! - The Complete Series Seven
    3. Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book 2
    4. Bob the Builder - Scrambler to the Rescue!
    5. Bones - Season 2
    6. Charmed - The Complete 8th (Final) Season
    7. Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes - Volume 2
    8. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Complete Season 2
    9. Fraggle Rock - The Complete 3rd Season
    10. Goosebumps - It Came From Beneath The Sink
    11. Goosebumps - Night of The Living Dummy
    12. Goosebumps - Say Cheese and Die
    13. Grey's Anatomy - The Complete 3rd Season: Seriously Extended
    14. Jericho of Scotland Yard - Set 2
    15. Judge Judy - Justice Served
    16. Las Vegas - Season 4
    17. Masada - The Complete Epic Mini-Series
    18. McHale's Navy - Season 2
    19. Prime Suspect - 7: The Final Act
    20. Starter Wife - The Mini-Series
    21. Supernatural - The Complete 2nd Season
    22. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - TMNT Fast Forward Vol. 2
    23. Tom and Jerry - Spotlight Collection Vol. 3
    24. Two and a Half Men - The Complete 1st Season
    25. Wonder Pets - Save the Unicorn



  • September 18
    1. Ballykissangel - The Complete Collection
    2. Ballykissangel - The Complete Series 6
    3. Blade: The Series - House of Chthon
    4. Boston Legal - Season 3
    5. Brothers & Sisters - The Complete 1st Season
    6. Cheaters - The Best Of - Volume 2: Uncensored
    7. Everybody Loves Raymond - The Complete 9th Season
    8. Family Guy - Volume 5
    9. Foursome - Season 1, Part 2
    10. Gene Simmons' Family Jewels - The Best of Seasons 1 & 2
    11. Ghost Whisperer - The Complete 2nd Season
    12. Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy - The Complete Season 1
    13. Josie and the Pussycats - The Complete Series
    14. Married... with Children - The Complete 7th Season
    15. Masters of Horror - The Washingtonians
    16. Masters of Horror - Sounds Like...
    17. Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive - Volume 1: Brownbeard's Pearl
    18. Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive - Volume 2: Toru Diamond
    19. Sergeant Preston of the Yukon - The Complete Collection
    20. Smallville - The Complete 6th Season (DVD/Blu-ray/HD DVD)
    21. Stargate: Atlantis - The Complete 3rd Season
    22. Superman - Doomsday
    23. Upright Citizens Brigade - The Complete 2nd Season



  • September 25
    1. Bliss - The 3rd Season
    2. Catherine Tate Show - The Complete 1st Season
    3. College Hill - Virginia State University
    4. Cosby Show - The Best Of
    5. Count Dracula - The BBC Mini-Series Starring Louis Jourdan
    6. Davey and Goliath - The Lost Episodes
    7. Dora The Explorer - Save The Mermaids
    8. Drawn Together - Season 2: Uncensored!
    9. Grounded For Life - Season 5
    10. Home Run Derby - Volume 3
    11. King of Queens - The 9th Season
    12. Midsomer Murders - Set 9
    13. My Name Is Earl - The Complete 2nd Season
    14. Numb3rs - The 3rd Season
    15. Streets of San Francisco - Season 1, Volume 2
    16. The Stand/The Langoliers/The Golden Years (Stephen King Gift Set)
    17. Unit - Season 2
    18. Untouchables - Season 1, Volume 2
    19. Vicar of Dibley: The Immaculate Collection
    20. Voltron: Defender of the Universe - Vol. 4: Red Lion
    21. What About Brian - The Complete Series
  • 62 Comments:

    At July 04, 2007 9:43 AM, Blogger All the Shades of Grey said...

    Whoa. That is INSANE. I'll be buying *at least* four, but probably five (and that is just in September).
    - Deseperate Housewives: season 3
    - Grey's Anatomy: Season 3
    - Bones: Season 2
    - Nip/Tuck: Season 4
    and maybe Brothers & Sisters: Season 1
    plus Weeds Season 2 this month, Dexter Season 1 next month, and Veronica Mars Season 3 in October. There's just so many great series on TV these days!

     
    At July 04, 2007 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Prison Break S2, The Office S3
    Family Guy V5, Boston Legal S3, Everybody Loves Raymond S9,
    Brothers and Sisters S1, 30 Rock S1, My Name Is Earl S2 and Judge Judy are all 'musts' for me. What a busy month.. there's seven I want in August too. So much money..

     
    At July 04, 2007 9:57 AM, Blogger Joey said...

    Thankfully (this is the only time I can say it), a lot of the shows I watch / watched were canceled. That means I won't have to spend more money on them. However...

    - Weeds Season 2 (July)
    - Dexter Season 1 (August)
    - House Season 3 (August)
    - Prison Break Season 2 (August / Sep?)
    - It's Always Sunny in Philadelpia Seasons 1 and 2
    - Robot Chicken Season 2
    - Family Guy Season 5

    Figure like $220 for that, and that doesn't even begin what I have to spend on one of the best release seasons in video game history.

     
    At July 04, 2007 10:06 AM, Blogger Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

    I've already preordered the McHale's Navy, Streets of San Francisco and Untouchables sets...and the only ones I really need are the I Dream of Jeannie, Addams Family and 'Allo, 'Allo! collections. (I've managed to pare down a lot of my collection, sticking mainly to the classic stuff.)

     
    At July 04, 2007 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah... it will be an expensive month! I plan on getting...
    - Desperate Housewives - The Complete 3rd Season
    - Addams Family - Volume 3
    - Bones - Season 2
    - Charmed - The Complete 8th (Final) Season
    - Grey's Anatomy - The Complete 3rd Season: Seriously Extended
    - Supernatural - The Complete 2nd Season
    - Ghost Whisperer - The Complete 2nd Season
    - Masters of Horror - The Washingtonians
    - Masters of Horror - Sounds Like...
    - Smallville - The Complete 6th Season
    - Superman - Doomsday
    - Numb3rs - The 3rd Season

     
    At July 04, 2007 10:54 AM, Blogger Connor said...

    In July:
    -Eureka Season 1
    -Babylon 5: The Lost Tales
    -Extras Season 2
    -Weeds Season 2
    In August:
    -Dexter Season 1
    -The Dresden Files Season 1
    -Heroes Season 1
    -House, MD Season 3
    -Rome Season 2
    In September:
    -30 Rock Season 1
    -The Office Season 3
    -Supernatural Season 2
    -Smallville Season 6
    -Superman Doomsday
    -Bones Season 2
    -Voltron: Volume 4
    -and maybe It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Seasons 1 and 2

    I'm sure I won't buy all of those... but it's going to be rough...

     
    At July 04, 2007 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So far I'm lucky in that I only have four releases in the month, and one of them is not a "must buy on the first day" sort of release. I'm living in fear of October though...

    My Spetember releases:

    Bones Season 2
    Supernatural Season 2
    Stargate Atlantis Season 3
    The Unit Season 2

     
    At July 04, 2007 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What I want hasn't been announced yet - that being Season 7 of Magnum P.I. and Season 2 of Simon and Simon.

     
    At July 04, 2007 11:53 AM, Blogger Alan said...

    Desperate Housewives - 3rd Season
    Nip/Tuck - 4th Season
    Grey's Anatomy - 3rd Season
    Smallville - 6th Season

    Those are my must haves :-P

     
    At July 04, 2007 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just The Office and Boston Legal for me.

     
    At July 04, 2007 1:08 PM, Blogger Zoneifighter said...

    September is summer not fall. There's only 1 DVD I want to own and I've got it on pre-order, Count Dracula. There are 5 I'll rent from Netflix (Streets of San Francisco, The Untouchables, Staregate Atlantis, The Addams Family, Seargent Preston of the Yukon) The rest don't interest me in the slightest.

     
    At July 04, 2007 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Six must haves on that list for my family:

    Jeannie
    She-Ra
    Grey's Anatomy
    Prime Suspect
    Midsomer Murders
    Numbers

    There are some others of interest, but those can wait until a slower month or a big sale.

     
    At July 04, 2007 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, there's not a whole lot that interests me in the upcoming releases dept.

    Still waiting for 3 classic series to come out on DVD...The Invaders, Mannix, and Boston Public.

    Stephen

     
    At July 04, 2007 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Most of the ones I'd planned on getting I've already placed my list of releases and you've only added two more (thankfully)
    Fraggle Rock S3
    Grey's Anatomy S3
    Masada (mini-series)
    Smallvile S6
    Stargate Atlantis S3
    Count Dracula
    Midsomer Murders Set 9
    Voltron Vol.4
    The killer is likely going to be when The Man from UNCLE (entire series) is released this fall. Hopefully it won' t be September *grin*

     
    At July 04, 2007 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What I've been waiting all summer to see is a news item about the 7th and final season of Gilmore Girls. Whatever happened to them?? That final DVD package better be loaded with special features since it is the final season and all...

     
    At July 04, 2007 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE TO SELL A KIDNEY AND A LUNG TO AFFORD SEPTEMBER

     
    At July 04, 2007 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What's with releasing a complete season plus the season broken into two parts like with 30 Rock? Noticed this with the Fall Guy dvd's too....

     
    At July 04, 2007 1:59 PM, Blogger Chris said...

    Luckily for me, there is not ONE must have in September. That's good, as I've been racking up the sets the past few months. There are several I'd really like to have, but I am going to wait. I'm really tired buying sets I'd like (but don't HAVE to get), only to see them at WALMART six/twelve months later for less than half the price.

    My shelves are getting full -- and who has time to watch all those hours bought at once.

    Perhaps October will be tougher on me?

     
    At July 04, 2007 2:43 PM, Blogger Rialtus said...

    I know this is heresy to say, but I've gotten to the point of not buying the individual seasons any more, and waiting for the full series. So I'll have plenty of money for September purchasing only Babylon 5: The Lost Tales, as it is direct to DVD, and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

     
    At July 04, 2007 2:52 PM, Blogger Joe Siegler said...

    Where the heck is Thirtysomething? So much crap released, and something like that is not out? That's not right.

    Same goes for Herman's Head.

     
    At July 04, 2007 3:17 PM, Blogger Katie said...

    The Office and Bones are my must buys in September, though I'll probably also buy Grey's Anatomy. And then there are the other shows from last season--House, Studio 60, Lost, Veronica Mars--that aren't coming out in September, but I'm still making sure to put money aside for.

    And add me to the list of people waiting for news about the final season of the Gilmore Girls.

     
    At July 04, 2007 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'll definitely be picking up Robot Chicken and Upright Citizens Brigade and possibly Drawn Together

     
    At July 04, 2007 3:36 PM, Blogger ericpaddon said...

    Fortunately, there are only three on that list that I have any eventual interest in (IDOJ, McHale's Navy and Streets Of San Francisco).

    June and July have been far bigger months for me in terms of classic TV purchases. It looks more like we're headed into that slow period at the end of the year when there are fewer classic titles being announced.

     
    At July 04, 2007 4:02 PM, Blogger George Morrow said...

    That's a lot for one month. I'm glad the studios are really getting TV-DVD releases going full-steam, but that's a lot of shelf space in stores and homes.

    Thankfully there weren't too many releases that caught my eye, but I'll still be getting these the day they come out:
    - Bones, season 2
    - Two and a Half Men, season 1
    - The Office, season 3
    - Prison Break, season 2
    - Superman: Doomsday

    That's only a small percentage of the total number out in September, but still more sets than I'd buy in the average month.

     
    At July 04, 2007 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I plan to get,
    Desperate Housewives S3
    Nip/Tuck S4
    Rules of Engagement S1
    Supernatural S2
    Smallville S6
    Stargate: Atlantis S3

     
    At July 04, 2007 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    10. Gumby - Essentials Vol. 1
    12. I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete 4th Season
    21. She-Ra: Princess of Power - Season 2
    1. Addams Family - Volume 3
    2. Allo 'Allo! - The Complete Series Seven
    18. McHale's Navy - Season 2
    23. Tom and Jerry - Spotlight Collection Vol. 3
    13. Josie and the Pussycats - The Complete Series
    19. Sergeant Preston of the Yukon - The Complete Collection
    23. Upright Citizens Brigade - The Complete 2nd Season
    21. Voltron: Defender of the Universe - Vol. 4: Red Lion

    I usually want more each month

     
    At July 04, 2007 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah man! Ive got 29 of the sets on the list that I want. Some are series enders though, and I gotta get those to complete the series. Some are shows I just enjoy. Im just gonna have to try to figure out which of these sets will be on sale during the holidays and wait till then. Or walmart and their $20 wall. who am I kiddin, like I can wait.

     
    At July 04, 2007 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    For those of you not putting The IT crowd on your list, you really should. Ive seen the pilot for the US version and if the UK version is anything like that itll be a must buy dvd set.

     
    At July 04, 2007 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yea, I need a few of these myself, Fraggle Rock Season 3, Boston Legal Season 3, Voltron Red Lion, I'll wait for a series set for prison break...maybe a few more too.

     
    At July 04, 2007 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WOW!!! I will be buying SIX DVD'S!!! They will be I Dream of Jeannie S4, The Addams Family: V3, Everybody Loves Raymond S9, Married, with Children S7, The Best of The Cosby Show,, and Numb3rs S3.

     
    At July 04, 2007 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Isn't it Ballykissangel? (not kissy)

     
    At July 04, 2007 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nope, not a single show on there that I want. (Except maybe She-Ra) Not even one :(

    No ER, no Law & Order, no Law & Order SVU, no Gilmore Girls, no Degrassi, no Without a Trace, no Cold Case, no 7th Heaven, no Strong Medicine, the Division, or Any Day Now,no Boston Public, or The Practice, no Monarch Cove, or Close to Home, no Punky Brewster, or 90210, or Party of Five, no nothing on there that I want.

    Guess I'll just have to keep saving my money to get them on boots instead! ;)

     
    At July 04, 2007 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well I see about 20 shows I plan on adding to the collection some time in the future but i'm only getting Smallville s6 & Superman - Doomsday. A $20 video game and most likely find some cheap movies I didn't get on launch. I'll also get a tv show i've been putting off buying. Maybe the sir arthur conan doyles the lost world, xena, Ducktales, chip 'n' dales rescue rangers, tales from the crypt or full house. IDK yet. All these sets should only be $20 but since they're not i'll get what I can.

     
    At July 05, 2007 4:21 AM, Blogger David Lambert said...

    You're right, it IS Ballykissangel, without the extra Y, and I just fixed that. Thanks for the help; musta gotten carried away.

    Also, I took off One Tree Hill - S4, as reader John Spigner wrote in to point out that we'd posted news about a Sept. release, and then posted other news saying no, it won't be out that month per the studio.

    Sorry for the mistakes.

     
    At July 05, 2007 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Still no TALES OF THE GOLD MONKEY for me, so I don't see anything worth getting excited about.

     
    At July 05, 2007 5:54 AM, Blogger SheilaKaye said...

    I'm saving my pennies, but not for September. I'm waiting, and hoping, that someday the powers that be will decide to release "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" on DVD. I have emailed and written both MPI and Fox asking about this and have not even gotten a response. Hope Lange garnered two Emmys for this show! Even Judge Judy is coming to DVD, yet there is still no news on this wonderful show! I'm ready to scream! Argh.

    Sheila Kaye

     
    At July 05, 2007 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I heard tell that Tales of the Golden Monkey may be coming to DVD so keep your eayes and ears open.

     
    At July 05, 2007 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    September is shaping up nicely for comedy fans (which not many of you seem to be..)

    September 4
    30 Rock - Season 1
    The IT Crowd - Version 1.0: The Complete 1st Season
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Seasons 1 & 2
    The Office - Season 3

    September 18
    Upright Citizens Brigade - The Complete 2nd Season

     
    At July 05, 2007 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, september is big.
    I've got 30 Rock Season 1 pre-ordered at amazon. I would also like to eventually get Brothers & Sisters, Bones season 2, Grey's anatomy, Smallville, supernatural

    I also have these pre-ordered these that come out in the fall,
    Veronica Mars, Friday Night Lights, 8 Simple Rules and Heroes.

     
    At July 05, 2007 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    35 Must owns?!?! I may be getting one, if my wife likes the first season of Ghost Whisperer.

    It's not that I'm picky, my DVD collection is about 850.

     
    At July 05, 2007 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Seriously and honestly? The only release I squealed over was for "The IT Crowd." I'm on an intense British comedy kick right now, and this show is definitely something I need to partake of. If more of these shows would be released on R1 DVDs I wouldn't be so starved, so this was a pleasant surprise.

     
    At July 05, 2007 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am so disapointed! Out of that long list you would think that there would be at least one that I collect.
    What ever happened to Green Acres 4, Highway to Heaven 4, and the next season of Dragnet? I have been a faithful collector, but I'm almost on the point of giving up collecting. How long must we wait?

     
    At July 05, 2007 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Fraggle Rock is a must-buy for me. HIT has done such a great job with that wonderful series, and there's only one more season to go after Season 3.

    David, are you aware that HIT is planning a 3-CD collection of Fraggle music for this fall? It seems most likely a result of the success of the DVDs, and it appears they will try to tie it in with the upcoming third season release.

    Maybe you could do a little plug over at TSoD when we have the full details of both? (I think there might be more info coming about S3 extras.)

    Here’s the discussion about the CDs on Muppet Central:

    http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=33329

    And a posting on Muppet Newsflash:

    http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/06/fraggle-rock-3-disc-cd-set-coming-this.html

     
    At July 06, 2007 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Whew! I got relatively lucky for such a large number of releases in September. I only want five of them, and four will be under $20 each, with the fifth (Smallville) being the "big" purchase.

     
    At July 06, 2007 1:58 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

    Hmmmm, just Supernatural Season 2 for me. Where's Emergency Season 4? Among others...

     
    At July 06, 2007 5:39 AM, Blogger LODGE4 said...

    WHAT!!!!!!STILL NO "MANY LOVES OF DOBIE GILLIS"???????????????DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
    At July 06, 2007 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree with lodge4. I would love to have this show. What a great memorie of the past. Also, I'm a great fan of Bob Denver. If you are too, would would love his book: Gilligan, Maynard, and Me. Also, it is fun to see these actors in bit parts in old movies like Dobie's dad on "It's a wonderful Life", with Jimmy Stewart.
    Where do we go to beg for this series?

     
    At July 06, 2007 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There are at least 5 I'm looking at on this list. One of which I did not know about until this list was put on the blog! Not bad considering the number of releases!

    "Ditto" on the sentiments about Dobie Gillis... It's been too long a wait. There can't be any MUSIC licensing issues with this one!!

    And where are the 5th and 6th seasons of "The Bob Newhart Show?" We're overdue!

     
    At July 07, 2007 5:05 PM, Blogger nickchas said...

    Surprisingly few here interest me:

    I Dream of Jeannie
    Superman Doomsday
    Smallville Season 6
    Babylon 5 Lost Tales
    Stephen King Gift Set

    I don't support split-season releases, otherwise I'd get The Addams Family Vol 3; Untouchables Season 1, Volume 2; and Streets of San Francisco, Season 1 Volume 2.

    I hadn't realized so much was being released (and how much of it was drivel). Wish the studios would prioritize the consensus classics instead of stuff that was just on last week.

     
    At July 08, 2007 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So I guess I still have to buy my Bionic WOman/Six Million Dollar Man DVDs from England...

     
    At July 08, 2007 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My favourites on that list include The Addams Family, I Dream Of Jeannie, and McHale's Navy.

    Also put me down for wanting Dobie Gillis released as soon as possible. My wishlist also includes the following classic series:

    Partridge Family --- Season 3
    Petticoat Junction --- Season 2
    The Bob Cummings Show/Love That Bob
    The George Burns/Gracie Allen Show

    (official releases for above 2 shows)

    The Donna Reed Show
    Father Knows Best
    Love American Style
    Room 222
    Dennis The Menace
    American Bandstand
    Car 54, Where Are You?

    and especially...

    My Three Sons

    You can have your Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, and your House as well. For me, nothing beats the classics, and some of them, like the ones above, are being seriously overlooked. That's not fair!

     
    At July 08, 2007 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where's THE INVADERS???
    Looks as though I'll be saving money this september after all...

     
    At July 10, 2007 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Volume 2 of both The Untouchables and The Streets of San Francisco will be the only purchases I'll be making. I'm more excited about August (Fugitive S1, V1 & Odd Couple S2) and October (Route 66 S1, V1 & Ironside S2).

     
    At July 11, 2007 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    According to Amazon, PRISON BREAK Season Two is due on September 4th. Didn't see it on your list.

     
    At July 13, 2007 9:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

    I will be excited when Partridge Family Seasons 3 and 4 are announced.

    Want to complete this set big time.

     
    At July 14, 2007 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm extremely excited for Prison Break Season 2.....don't see it on the list though? I also heard it would get released on Sep 4th. Anyone?

     
    At July 20, 2007 2:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Sweet. Lots of things I Want.

    Paul @ My DVD Shop

     
    At July 20, 2007 2:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Yay!

    Paul @ My DVD Shop

     
    At July 25, 2007 8:47 PM, Blogger CharmedLover said...

    I preordered Charmed Season 8 and Grey's Anatomy Season 3 but I thought it was weird that ER and Gilmore Girls weren't on the list. Another thing I heard that Gilmore Girls was being released in November.

     
    At August 10, 2007 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Robot Chicken S2
    Grey's Anatomy S3
    Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy S1
    Josie and the Pussycats
    Married...With Children S7

     
    At August 21, 2007 2:55 PM, Blogger Iñaki Oyarzun said...

    September month is hard, jejeje

    - Desperate Housewives, season 3
    - Nip/tuck, season 4
    - Bones, season 2
    - Grey's Anatomy, season 3
    - Las Vegas, season 4
    - Supernatural, season 2
    - Brothers and Sisters, season 1
    - Ghost Whisperer, season 2
    - Smallville, season 6
    - Stargate Atlantis, season 3

     
    At August 23, 2007 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Gord: what do you know of the limited UK release of The Fantastic Journey? A website is offering presales, have you heard? Is it the real thing or just another bootleg?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home