Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Allan Handelman Show

I will be a guest on "The Allan Handelman Show" tonight, and I figured I'd give everyone a heads up (hey, this blog thing is handy!). I was a guest on Allan's weekday show a few weeks ago, and he liked me enough to have me back. Allan emailed me early in the day and said he'd really like to have me on the show for about 45 mins. I agreed (because I'm a media whore) and he set the time. The show was going along really well, so he asked me to stay on for 15 mins longer (an hour); I agreed. Then a short time later they came on during the break and asked me to stay on a bit longer, and then asked me to stay on a bit longer again! I ended up being on there for 2 hours, which is longer than any other show I've done.

Allan has a great show tonight; Steve Callaghan, one of the writers/producers on "Family Guy" will be on to promote his new book, "Family Guy: The Official Episode Guide : Seasons 1-3" and Johnny Brennan, a voice actor on "Family Guy," will also join Allan.

You can listen to the show online if you can't find the show locally. The show is on from 10pm - 1am EST, and I should be on around 11:15. Tune us in if you get the chance.

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2005 3:59 PM, Blogger Gord Lacey said...

This was taken from the front page of his site:

The Allan Handelman Show deals with all issues relevant to the Rock Culture, not just music. Rock Stars, newsmakers, pop culture icons and always the most amazing people in the world.

Hear all sides of the story and listen to a variety of media. Don't believe what you hear on this or any talk show without first doing the research and then, and only then, make up your mind.


I guess I forgot to mention it's a radio show.

 
At December 18, 2005 7:21 PM, Blogger Gord Lacey said...

If you guys want to call in the number is 1-800-762-5825.

 
At December 18, 2005 11:36 PM, Blogger Gord Lacey said...

Well, the show was a lot of fun! This is the second time I've done Allan's show, and I've had fun both times. hopefully he'll have me back on the show again. Did anyone catch it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home