Friday, July 21, 2006

Heroes

This is going to be the hot show of the fall season. "Heroes" is a story about a bunch of normal people that discover they have "powers." No, they don't run around in costumes and fight crime. you'll want to find out more about this show, so I know you'll click over to 9thWonders.com - the official unofficial website run by our buddy Craig (he also runs KryptonSite.com).

I went to the Comic Con screening of the pilot and it's awesome, awesome, awesome! I only watch a handful of scripted shows on TV (okay.....2 shows), but I'll watch this when it airs in September. I snapped a whole bunch of photos that I uploaded to my Flickr account if you care to take a look.

Gord

7 Comments:

At July 22, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger J.D. said...

I can't wait to see this show. I've been piqued since seeing the first promo.

 
At July 22, 2006 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking forward to this show since I first heard about. I'm glad post people who have seen the pilot all like it.

I'm even more excited about it since Adrian Pasdar joined the cast.

 
At July 28, 2006 7:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey hey! Thanks for dropping by the Imaginism booth. Is was great to meet you Gord. Til next year!

 
At July 28, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger Pavan -- SitcomsOnline.com said...

Also must-sees for this fall:
The Class, Knights of Prosperity, Six Degrees.

I also liked Help Me Help You, Ugly Betty and Men in Trees.

 
At September 27, 2006 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heroes was a good show a little slow in the begining but i am sure it will get better as the season progesses

 
At January 02, 2007 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heroes NBC TV Forums

Thanks for the post!

 
At March 17, 2007 11:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have to admit that I am addicted to Heroes right now.I like how the story goes. It's so different than any heroic stories. Go go HEROES.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home