Saturday, September 09, 2006

Obsessed with Geotagging

Flickr recently introduced geotagging to their website, and I'm hooked! It's so easy to drag a photo to the little map, and the **POP** there is it! I don't have very many photos uploaded to Flickr, but I've become obsessed with tagging the ones on there. I took some photos of graffiti in downtown Edmonton; that's on the map. I snapped photos when I was in Hawaii last summer; they're on the map too. I even tagged some photos I took on the backlot of Warner Bros (Gilmore Girl stuff).

Sure, it's cool to have photos online, but it's even cooler when you can look at see where a photo was taken!

Want to see the map? It's right here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gordlacey/map

Gord

3 Comments:

At September 10, 2006 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool!

 
At September 10, 2006 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool gilmore girl pics!!!

 
At September 14, 2006 9:13 PM, Blogger Heath said...

Thanks for the point out. I have been setting up my picture on Flickr.

Check it out at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/heathbar/map/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home